Monday, March 23, 2009

MTNA conference coming soon!

I'm so excited about the upcoming MTNA nat'l convention in Atlanta this year! Atlanta is just a couple of hours away for me and I'll be attending Sunday through Wednesday. I hate to have to miss Saturday, but my daughter is performing in a ballet on Saturday night. As much as I love piano teaching and all related topics, she does come first!

If it's possible, I may do a bit of live blogging. Are any other piano teacher bloggers planning to attend?

2 comments:

natalie said...

I would so loved to have attended, but just couldn't swing it with some other things I have going on. That would be wonderful if you can live-blog it for those of us who can't be there! Do you know what sessions you're attending yet?

atara said...

I can't wait to go to convention! We had a baby this year so not yet for us. Hopefully we can make a family vacation out of it in the future!