Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back To School Sale at NotebookingPages.com

Thanks for all of the comments on my last post, "Throwing Out the Practice Log." Keep 'em coming. It's helpful to hear what others think. I'll post again soon with more details about my incentive program.

In the meantime, I wanted to let everyone know about a sale going on at NotebookingPages.com. You'll see an ad for them on the left side of my blog. I posted about their composer notebooking pages here. They're having a back to school sale now through Friday. If you use discount code b2school09, you'll receive a 50% discount off all notebooking products. This means that you can buy the Famous Composers set (includes 286 notebooking pages containing 10 notebooking layouts in primary and regular-lined formats for 28 famous composers) for about $2.98. Or, if you're homeschooling, you can buy ALL of the sets in one package for $50.00 and get over $50 in gifts from other publishers who have partnered with NotebookingPages.



No comments: