Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm Still Alive!

Contrary to what you might think as a result of the sparse activity on my blog...uh, that is, the nonexistent activity on my blog, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! I'm still here, but since school began, things have been quite busy. My studio has grown, I performed a recital last week, and now (drumroll, please), I have new church position. There are family responsibilities to keep up with as well. The time required to BE a good piano teacher has not afforded time to write about piano teaching.

Things will settle (I hope), and there will be future posts. In the meantime, enjoy the archives and the many other excellent blogs in my blogroll.

1 comment:

Studio Manager said...

Hi, haven't heard about you for quite a long time. This is my first time to comment though I've been reading most of your posts. I just find them useful, informative and interesting; they are great resources for music teachers. I personally benefit from this as I can relate to your experiences and activities. By the way, having your studio increase by 50% and of course, with your busy work schedule, I guess you need an online studio management software to help you out. This can help you save time, money and other resources without spending much. Most of my friends use it and have been appreciating the features of its applications. Maybe you can also try it out and experience the convenience and satisfaction they all have today. Good luck and Congratulations!