Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Two Great Resources

Oh, HOW I wish I could go to the MTNA national conference at the end of this month. Not only does it promise to be chock full of great learning opportunities and resources, but there will be a big announcement there that is very meaningful to me. Film at 11. In the meantime, be sure to check out Music Matters Blog during the conference. Natalie will be live-blogging! I look forward to gaining some new inspiration by attending virtually, so thanks, Natalie!

Remember my post about the Famous Musicians Wall Chart? Nadene wrote me to say that lots of folks have stopped by to download it, and that she has a new resource available. Now, you can also download free biography pages for Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Haydn, Wagner, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, Handel, Vaughan Williams, Elgar, Grieg, Sibelius, and Ravel. These pages provide a beautifully-formatted title with a picture of the composer and space for the student to write their own research. I think it would make a great project for a piano student to compile a notebook of these composers. Thanks, Nadene!

No comments: