Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcome Guests!

Welcome MTNA friends! I hope some of you are stopping by because you attended Michelle Gordon's workshop Internet Resources for Piano Teachers. I'd love to be there with you in Albuquerque! My daughter's ballet performance and the extra rehearsals this week turned out to be a bigger priority.

I write here mostly as a fun outlet and to connect with other piano teachers. I post teaching ideas, some of my philosophical musings, resources, studio management ideas, and if you're interested, I've written a whole series on marketing the independent piano studio. Scroll down a bit and check out the posting categories in the right sidebar.

The easiest way to stay up to date with postings is to subscribe to my RSS feed. You can also follow with Google Friend Connect - just click the link in the right sidebar. I hope you'll visit often!

No comments: