Friday, June 3, 2011

MTNA Membership Campaign

Music Teachers National Association has launched a new campaign for members called Each One Reach One. I have benefited so much from my involvement with MTNA and especially our local chapter that I wanted to make a special appeal here. It has been fantastic to connect with fellow teachers who have become helpful resources and good friends. I've participated in local, state, and national workshops, festivals, and conferences that have improved my teaching immeasurably. So, if you have never joined, head over to the MTNA membership page and consider joining! If you are a member, I've taken the membership campaign badge and turned it into a handy button to post on your blog. If you use blogger, you can highlight the code and add it into an html/java gadget. Visitors who click on it will be taken to the MTNA site. Look for it in the right sidebar!

5 comments:

Luba said...

I just joined MTNA this past year and already I can see how much the organization has to offer. I love the idea of having the button on my blog, just need to figure out how to make it a link in wordpress...

Laura Lowe said...

Wish I could help, but I don't know much about Wordpress!

Luba said...

It took my un-tech-savvy self a while, but I finally figured out how to do it! Thanks for sharing the button-- my blog is all spiffed up now and sporting its MTNA support!

Jennifer said...

Cool Laura, I'll have to add the button to my blog soon! Thanks! :0)

Sarah said...

I found you through the Guitar Trump Music Monday blog hop!

I am a current music librarian/former piano teacher. My husband still teaches (yes I married another pianist). I am excited to read your blog.

When I taught I was a member of MTNA. It is a great organization.

Have a wonderful Monday!

Sarah
http://uberlibrariana.blogspot.com